| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mont Joli, Qc in January is very cold at -11.9 °C (10.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.2 °C (2.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 80.4mm (3.2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 8:22 long and the longest day is 9:21 long with an average length of 8:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Mont Joli, Qc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mont Joli, Qc:
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 312 kms (193.9 miles) W
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) W
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) W
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 311 kms (193.2 miles) SW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 422.7 kms (262.6 miles) SSW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) S
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 372.6 kms (231.5 miles) N
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.5 miles) NE
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 275.1 kms (171 miles) E
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) ESE
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) ESE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) SE
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 193.2 kms (120 miles) S
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 407.6 kms (253.3 miles) SE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 384.2 kms (238.8 miles) SE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) SSE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 329 kms (204.4 miles) SSE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 405.5 kms (252 miles) SSE
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE